Tuesday 10 April 2012

Evaluation - Question 3

What have you learnt from your audience feedback? How did you use market research to develop your ideas?  What did you target audience say about your finished products?
We decided to create a Twitter account for our trailer 'Obsession' (@ObsessionA2Media). We uploaded our film posters and magazines in order to gain feedback and comments for improvement. This was a quick way for us to get our feedback in a short space of time, as our target audience is aged 15-23, and the easiest way to do this was through social networking websites.We were able to interact with our target audience as well as getting feedback from a wider audience.This gave us a variety of different opinions on our work. I also posted my images onto Facebook asking for feedback, where i received comments saying what my target audience liked and what they would change.I found this very beneficial as I was able to tweak bits here and there on my work as and when i received the feedback. This meant my ancillary tasks were catered solely for my target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment