Monday 9 April 2012

Final Film Poster



For my final film poster I decided to go back to the way the quotes were positioned drafts one and two. This was so I had room at the top of the page to put actor’s names. This helped with giving my poster a professional look. I decided to use the same font and colour as I did for the tagline, and put a white border around them both, to help them stand out against the background. To help my image and font of ‘Obsession’ connect, like the original ‘Friday The 13th’ poster I added blood dripping off the knife onto the letters, to make it look like ‘Obsession’ has been written in blood. I also added an age certificate of 18. Even though though the target age of my audience, which I found out from the results in my questionnaire is 16. I figured out it would have been better to raise the age to 18 from 15, because there is no age certificate of 16+. This would then stop anyone aged 15 going to watch the film. I changed the website name from 'www.obsession.co.uk' to 'www.obsessionthemovie.co.uk' because my first decision for a website name may more than likely already have been taken.








No comments:

Post a Comment